Monday, June 27, 2011

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That.

Hi.  My name is Sarah.  I have opinions and ideas that I not only should share, I should write down to remember.  And this blog will assist all of us.  Perfect.

Few facts about me (you should know so my blog posts will make sense):

  • I am attending college in Oklahoma. In Tulsa. At Oral Roberts University. Yeah, I know you haven't heard of it - it's a small Christian school.
  • I have spent most of my life in New York and I will argue until I die that it is one of the best places. Ever.
  • I'm not fake and way too blunt - but everyone goes to me for an honest opinion.
  • I love Apple products.
  • I am a business student...which is why I am good at spending/saving $, or $$$$$ wisely (not bad for a college student).
  • I have confidence in the way I dress, walk, talk, and act.


And...I don't care what you think, because I will always do what I think is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment